Welcome to the blog for Kim Larsen Photography

I am a photographer in Cottage Grove, Oregon. I specialize in portrait and event photography. Here, you will find a few photographs from my most recent sessions, some of my favorite personal shots, and most importantly, updates about current specials and new products! Enjoy! For more information and more pictures, check out my website or visit me on Facebook.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Silhouette Prints - Child Portraits * Cottage Grove, OR

If you are looking for a timeless and beautifully simple way to display your child's likeness, a Silhouette Print is just the answer.  We can create a Silhouette Print of your child with the option to add his or her name in script, along with the date of the portrait.  Silhouette Prints make the perfect gift for grandparents, as well as an excellent addition to your own "hallway gallery" at home.  They are also great for scrapbooking or creating custom cards.  The clean lines and stark contrast of black on white make Silhouette Prints perfect for any decor, as well as any craft project you can imagine.  Ask us for a Silhouette Print at your next Family or Child Portrait Session!

0 comments: