Welcome to the blog for Kim Larsen Photography

I am a photographer in Cottage Grove, Oregon. I specialize in portrait and event photography. Here, you will find a few photographs from my most recent sessions, some of my favorite personal shots, and most importantly, updates about current specials and new products! Enjoy! For more information and more pictures, check out my website or visit me on Facebook.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Seattle Workshop

I spent last weekend in Seattle at a Photography Marketing Workshop hosted by Leah Remillet of Leah Remillet Photography and Go{4}Pro Photos.  Not only was it a great workshop, but we got to wander around Pike's Place Market for lunch and we got free chocolate!

I already had several changes to my business in the works (including a major overhaul to my website & blog that I really hope to have up and running in the next few days), but now I have so many more ideas to grow and expand my business into what I know it can become.  Many of these changes will be behind-the-scenes, so you may not even notice them, but you will soon see some great new products, and also some new pricing.  I have been avoiding raising my prices for far too long, and I have come to realize that in order to be profitable I have to reconsider my current pricing structure.  So, stay tuned for more updates and watch for my redesigned website & blog soon!

1 comments:

Leah Remillet said...

Love it Kim! Ha! I'm even on your blog! I feel so honored! I'm so excited to see the changes you are going to make. I know you're going to ROCK IT!!!