Welcome to the blog for Kim Larsen Photography

I am a photographer in Cottage Grove, Oregon. I specialize in portrait and event photography. Here, you will find a few photographs from my most recent sessions, some of my favorite personal shots, and most importantly, updates about current specials and new products! Enjoy! For more information and more pictures, check out my website or visit me on Facebook.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Michaella - Maternity Portraits * Brookings, OR

While I was visiting my family in Brookings last week, I did Maternity Portraits for my nephew and his girlfriend who are expecting baby Aiden in October.  It was a dreary and cold day at the beach, but we worked with what we had and got a few nice portraits out of it.

3 comments:

Maryanne Gobble said...

I love how content Thomas looks in that photo! Love these. I've been waiting for you to post them (:

Kathy Campbell said...

That last one is just breathtaking!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. These are so good and can you imagine how cute my great grandson is going to be?!