Welcome to the blog for Kim Larsen Photography

I am a photographer in Cottage Grove, Oregon. I specialize in portrait and event photography. Here, you will find a few photographs from my most recent sessions, some of my favorite personal shots, and most importantly, updates about current specials and new products! Enjoy! For more information and more pictures, check out my website or visit me on Facebook.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Lindy - Beach Portraits * Florence, OR

Several weeks ago, I took Beach Portraits of Lindy near Florence, OR.  Lindy didn't have a chance to take her Senior Portraits before graduation, and I needed a model to get some updated Beach Portraits for my galleries, so we headed to the coast for the afternoon.  We had a great time, and she even braved the cold water for a few portraits.  Here are a few of my favorite images from Lindy's session.

And for anyone who might be interested in having Beach Portraits this summer, there's still time!  Contact me right away to find out my availability and book your session!

1 comments:

Maryanne Gobble said...

Love these! I really like the dark background on the last ones.