Welcome to the blog for Kim Larsen Photography

I am a photographer in Cottage Grove, Oregon. I specialize in portrait and event photography. Here, you will find a few photographs from my most recent sessions, some of my favorite personal shots, and most importantly, updates about current specials and new products! Enjoy! For more information and more pictures, check out my website or visit me on Facebook.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Catching up...

I've fallen way behind on blogging lately, for several reasons.  The first reason is that I have been spending much of the summer traveling and just hanging out with David and Paige.  Paige is already 6 months old, and I'm trying to figure out just where the time has gone.  The day Paige was born, I started a personal "365" project to capture her "on film" (saying "on the CF card" just doesn't sound the same, does it?) so that we will have a permanent, visual record of her growth.  This, of course, takes up quite a bit of my "free time".

The other major reason that I have fallen behind on the blog lately is that I have spent the summer working on a major re-branding of Kim Larsen Photography.  I have redesigned my logo, which also means redesigning my watermark, business cards, brochures, and pretty much everything marketing related in the business.  I have also been working on a complete overhaul of the website, which will be unveiled very soon (next week, I hope!).

I am also going to be posting about a few recent sessions on the blog, starting with the most recent, so check back for more new posts, and stay tuned for some major updates and a whole new look on the website. 

0 comments: