Welcome to the blog for Kim Larsen Photography

I am a photographer in Cottage Grove, Oregon. I specialize in portrait and event photography. Here, you will find a few photographs from my most recent sessions, some of my favorite personal shots, and most importantly, updates about current specials and new products! Enjoy! For more information and more pictures, check out my website or visit me on Facebook.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Hope Family - Family Portraits * Cottage Grove, OR

After talking about doing Family Portraits for at least a year or two, I was finally able to get a session with the Hope Family while they were in town for a visit.  We went to the Village Green Resort and Gardens and got a few portraits of the whole family together, and then let the kids run and play while I took some more informal portraits of them.  I had a great time photographing the family, and I can't wait to meet baby #3 this fall!

Enjoy the preview!

1 comments:

Becky Hope said...

These are beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest.