Welcome to the blog for Kim Larsen Photography

I am a photographer in Cottage Grove, Oregon. I specialize in portrait and event photography. Here, you will find a few photographs from my most recent sessions, some of my favorite personal shots, and most importantly, updates about current specials and new products! Enjoy! For more information and more pictures, check out my website or visit me on Facebook.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Website Updates!

It's been in the works for a long time, and we're finally ready! The Kim Larsen Photography website has been majorly updated! We redid the homepage a while ago, but it took a while to get the other pages done. We now have an "about me" page, a new "galleries" page (which is still being updated, so keep checking back to see more new pictures), a new "prices and services" page, and my blog is now integrated into my website! You may still see a few changes over the next couple of days as I get all of the pictures uploaded and sorted out.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

www.klarsenphotography.com

0 comments: