Welcome to the blog for Kim Larsen Photography

I am a photographer in Cottage Grove, Oregon. I specialize in portrait and event photography. Here, you will find a few photographs from my most recent sessions, some of my favorite personal shots, and most importantly, updates about current specials and new products! Enjoy! For more information and more pictures, check out my website or visit me on Facebook.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lindsay & Scott - Engagement Session

I've gotten a little behind on blogging lately... too much vacation and house remodeling...

Anyway, here are a couple of shots from a recent engagement session. Their wedding is coming up next Saturday, so I will soon have lots more pictures to post of this adorable couple.


I found out during this session that their wedding flowers are going to be Sunflowers, so as we were wandering the gardens at The Village Green, Scott came across a small patch of sunflowers that made for a perfect backdrop.

0 comments: