Welcome to the blog for Kim Larsen Photography

I am a photographer in Cottage Grove, Oregon. I specialize in portrait and event photography. Here, you will find a few photographs from my most recent sessions, some of my favorite personal shots, and most importantly, updates about current specials and new products! Enjoy! For more information and more pictures, check out my website or visit me on Facebook.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Children's Portrait Giveaway!

**CONTEST CLOSED**

In celebration of my daughter, Paige, turning one on Wednesday, I am giving away a Children’s Portrait Session to one lucky winner!  You will get a complimentary Children’s Portrait Session with one 8x10 print and a Custom Accordion Wallet Album ($110 value).  (Newborn Portraits and Senior Portraits are not included in this giveaway)

The portrait session must be completed by March 31, 2011.  The child being photographed must live in the Cottage Grove/Eugene, Oregon area, or be able to come here for their portraits.  Although, if you live outside the area and are willing to pay my travel expenses, I’m sure we could work something out!  :)

To enter, post a comment below with the age and relation of the child who will get their portrait taken if you win.  (Required for entry)

For additional entries:

All comment entries must be posted by 12:00 midnight on Tuesday, January 25, 2011.  A winner will be chosen at random and announced on Wednesday, January 26, 2011.

Good luck, and check back for another special giveaway to be announced on Monday!


0 comments: