Welcome to the blog for Kim Larsen Photography

I am a photographer in Cottage Grove, Oregon. I specialize in portrait and event photography. Here, you will find a few photographs from my most recent sessions, some of my favorite personal shots, and most importantly, updates about current specials and new products! Enjoy! For more information and more pictures, check out my website or visit me on Facebook.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Leah - Senior Portraits * Cottage Grove, OR

This was my first Senior Portrait Session after getting back to work since having Paige in January.  We've been having less than cooperative spring weather lately, so we did an all studio session.  We ended up with so many great shots because Leah is such a natural in front of the camera.  Here are just a couple of my favorites from the session.

If you are a current Senior, and you haven't had your Senior Portraits done yet, now is the time!  I am currently booking sessions for April and May, so be sure to get on my schedule before all of my available times fill up!  I will not be accepting any Class of 2010 Senior Portrait Sessions after Sunday, May 23 in order to have enough time to get your print orders back to you before graduation.

0 comments: